- 300g chicken wingette
- 1 tomato
- Chili ( as your taste )
- Lime ( as your taste )
- head onion
- ¼ cube chicken broth
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp seasoning soy sauce
- 4 cups water
- Peel onion, wash dirt, pat dry, slice into pieces .
- Wash tomato, pat dry and slice into pieces. Also do this for Chili too.
- Pour water into pot, boil on medium-high heat, add chicken broth cube. When the soup is boiling, add sliced onion.
- Wait until soup is boiled again, add chicken wingette and sliced tomato.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, simmer for 30 minutes, then add season as your taste. Don’t forget chili and lime.
- Let soup simmer for 1 hour, while removing bubble out in order to have clear soup.