Naam Tok ( น้ำตก, literally means waterfall ), seems to considered as Thai northeastern style seasoned beefsteak. Isan (อีสาน) means northeastern.
- 200 g beef
- 1 tbsp roasted rice, ground
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper, ground
- 1 tbsp chopped shallot
- ½ cup lemon balm leaves
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- vegetables ( cabbage, snake bean,..)
- Wash beef and slice about 1 cm thick then soak with soy sauce for approximately 1 hour.
- Grill beef on the stove with high heat. Don’t forget to grill both sides, rare or well-done as your taste.
- Slice grilled beef into pieces, mix with fish sauce, lime juice, roasted rice, cayenne pepper, shallot and lemon balm leaves. Eating with vegetables.