Tofu soup, it should be considered as vegetarian dish.
- tube of tofu
- shiitake, submerged water to soft
- chopped garlic
- scallion, sliced into pieces
- soy sauce
1. In wok. Fry shiitake with, garlic, scallion, soy sauce.
2. Boil water. Add tube of tofu ( may slice into big dices too ) and mixture from above direction. Garnish with coriander.
Tom Yam Goong ( ต้มยำกุ้ง Thai Hot and Sour Shrimp Soup ) well-known Thai cuisine.
- 7-8 Shrimps ( prawn )
- 350 grams mushrooms ( sarjor-caju mushrooms preferred )
- 1 lemon grass
- 7-8 leaves kaffir leaves
- 2 Corianders
- 5 chili peppers
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp hot and spice paste ( น้ำพริกเผา Nam Prig Paou )
- 4 tablespoon lime juice
- 5 cups chicken broth
- Wash the shrimps and mushrooms. Remove shrimps’ shell. After removing black color line in shrimps. The mushrooms will be cut as 4-part split.
- Take the lemon grass and fresh coriander, Kaffir leaves, chili pepper to wash with water. Drain, then shred lemon grass slant. Shred kaffir leaves and remove middle line from the leaves. Beat chili pepper then split. Slice coriander.
- Open the stove moderately vigorous. Water entered the soup pot. Wait until heat then put kaffir leaves and lemon grass. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Put the mushrooms and shrimp. Wait until about 2-3 minutes then turn off heat stove.
- Garnish with a variety of flavors, is the fish sauce, lime juice and paste. Garnish with coriander. Then stir.